Terms of Sale – Viking WEBSTORE
Viking NZ’s WEBSTORE “Terms of Sale” (Terms) set out the terms and conditions upon which you may purchase products via the Viking NZ WEBSTORE. Firstly, you must be an approved, active WEBSTORE user and employed (and approved) by a Viking NZ customer to purchase products and services under an active Viking NZ trading account.
Please read the following Terms carefully before placing your order. By checking the box when placing your online order, you (the "Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
Changes to “Terms of Sale”
- RIMPAC Wholesale Limited T/As Viking Sales and Services Ltd (Viking NZ) reserves the right to amend these Terms of Sales from time to time. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website. It is the responsibility of the customer to review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the terms prior to placing an order.
- Products displayed on the Viking NZ website are available for purchase (subject to availability) online, via email, over the telephone and in store at Viking NZ.
- Approved WEBSTORE Users are able to use the online order system to place an order for Goods. At this time, the User warrants that all information and data provided by him/her in the online order is accurate, complete and up to date. The User will promptly inform Viking NZ if there is any change to this information or data.
- After a WEBSTORE Order has been placed, the User (customer) will be contacted to confirm the order details and be advised of any changes to their order such as stock availability and to confirm that all delivery charges are approved by the Customer.
- Following the official order confirmation, Viking NZ will prepare the order for pickup or delivery (as stated on the customer’s order).
- Viking NZ may withhold supply of the order to the Customer if the Customer’s account is overdue or on hold (as directed by the Viking NZ Accounts Receivable department). If this is the case, the Customer will be required to contact Viking NZ on +64 9 525 0233 to re-establish active trading.
- Prices listed are in New Zealand dollars and exclude GST and freight. The GST component of 15% will be applied to the webstore order, however freight costs are only to be added once Viking NZ receives the order and confirms the final order confirmation.
- All prices are subject to change and valid only at the time of the webstore order.
- All custom pricing has been displayed on the webstore, per customer, to ensure the customer receives their best negotiated rates. No further discounts will apply unless approved by Viking NZ management.
- Products ordered are charged at the price applicable at the time the order is submitted. Viking will issue a tax invoice specifying the full total price including GST and freight only once the order has been dispatched.
- All customers must adhere to the Payment and Trading Terms as set out in Viking NZ Credit Account Application Form.
- For a copy of these terms, please contact Viking NZ on +64 9 525 0233.
- All “applicable” delivery charges will be confirmed by Viking NZ when the final order confirmation is issued. If a customer receives freight concessions, these will be applied to the webstore orders under standard trading terms.
- Delivery lead times are bound by standard Viking NZ freight schedules.
- Viking NZ strives to achieve a “same day/next day” dispatch policy from time of final order confirmation. Viking NZ understand that turnaround times are vital to proving a high level of customer satisfaction and will continually work to provide the best possible delivery times attainable.
Supply Chain and Performance Guarantees
- Viking NZ warrants and guarantees normal dispatch of products within a 1-3 working day period and based on stock availability at confirmation of order. Supply chain parameters with also be considered and are bound by 3rd party transport schedules.
- Viking NZ guarantees that all products delivered to customers will be in new condition. This is to mean no scratches, dints or discharged fire extinguishers. The customer reserves the right to return any products with notification to Viking NZ and on approval by Viking NZ under the Viking NZ standard product return policy.
- Viking NZ will always endeavour to communicate with the customer when it comes to order processing or back orders to ensure you are not let down.
- Viking NZ is not liable for any loss suffered by the Customer as a result of any delay or inability to deliver the products, should Viking NZ incur stock availability or transport issues.
- The customer agrees to adhere to Viking NZ’s product warranty terms and conditions, respective to the individual product (as these do vary from product to product), and will not hold Viking NZ liable to any loss or damage as a result of a product warranty or fault.
- Viking NZ cannot be held liable to any of the information provided on this website and Webstore and it is the responsibility of the customer to determine product suitability for their chosen application, prior to placing their webstore order.
- Please contact Viking NZ should you have any questions.